Attitude Deodorant Unscented
ATTITUDE’s plastic free natural deodorant uses an innovative biodegradable all-paper packaging designed to reduce single-use plastic. Because caring for the planet and your body should be a daily thing, our aluminum-free deodorant is made from natural ingredients such as arrow root and cornstarch that absorb moisture and eliminate unpleasant odours naturally. Our EWG VERIFIED™ deodorant provides long-lasting protection – without plugging up the body’s natural temperature regulating sweat system.
- Plastic-free and biodegradable packaging
- Helps prevent unpleasant odours: contains maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) known for its deodorant properties
- Naturally absorbs moisture: Contains corn starch known for its absorbent properties
- Aluminium free
- Without water
- Easy to apply thanks to the smooth texture of shea butter and coconut oil
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested: does not contain any known allergens
- Free of parabens, triclosan, steareths, phthalates, talcum powder or artificial colours found in traditional deodorants and antiperspirants
- EWG VERIFIED certified and green side in the EWG Skin Deep® database
- Cruelty free: Vegan and never tested on animals
|Product Type||Personal Care|
|Feature||Biodegradable, Canadian Company|
|Product Flags||Biodegradable, Canadian Company|
|Ingredients||Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) root powder, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, sodium bicarbonate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, zea mays (corn) starch, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, camellia sinensis (green tea/the vert) leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
*Always read the product label before using if you have any allergies or sensitivities. Product formulas may change over time, and while we try our best to keep information on our website current, there remains risk that slight product alterations may occur without warning at the manufacturing level.