Suncoat is a, award-winning Canadian company that was founded in 2002 by chemist, Yingchun Liu, when her seven year old daughter wanted to experiment with nail polish. Knowing that generic nail polish has a host of chemicals, from formaldehyde to acetates, she took on the challenge of creating a safe alternative.
Enter Suncoat, a complete line of water-based nail polish that provides the same quality without the unwanted chemicals. On a mission to put nature back into nail polish, Suncoat is motivating people to do the same in other aspects of their lives by maintaining the highest environmental integrity with a firm commitment to provide the best ingredients nature has to offer. In honour of the heart of the brand, Suncoat is also a proud corporate sponsor of The Sick Kids Miracle Foundation, Toronto Sick Kids Hospital.
Discover the Suncoat Water-Based Nail Polish in a variety of colours that uses mineral pigments and natural colourants, along with a 70% water base than releases water vapor into the air when applied (not chemical fumes) making it an environmentally friendly option as well.
- Suncoat Candy Shop Suncoat$10.39
- Suncoat Nail Salon Kit, Forever Sparkle Suncoat$12.49
- Suncoat Red Ocher Suncoat$10.39
- Suncoat Bamboo Suncoat$10.39
- Suncoat Platinum 11 ml Suncoat$10.39
- Suncoat Amethyst Suncoat$10.39
- Suncoat Early Dawn 11 ml Suncoat$10.39Out of stock
- Suncoat Soft Coral Suncoat$10.39
- Suncoat Opal Suncoat$10.39
- Suncoat Glory Suncoat$10.39
- Suncoat Sugar Based Mascara, Black 10 ml Suncoat$16.59
- Suncoat Polish & Peel, Copacabana 8 ml Suncoat$10.39