Three Farmers Camelina Oil
Incorporate Three Farmers Camelina Oil into your every day diet and all your favourite meals!
- 4 grams of Omega-3 in every tablespoon!
- Factor in reducing the risk of heart disease and in lowering blood pressure
- Rich in Vitamin E- a cancer-fighting antioxidant
- Excellent for cooking, baking, and sautéing – with a 475° F smoke point!
- Great in salads, dips, dressing and marinades
- Will keep for 18 months or longer after opening
Camelina - also known as wild flax is an ancient oil-bearing plant which has been domesticated and extensively used in Europe for several thousand years.The seed oil of Camelina contains up to 45 per cent of omega-3 fatty acids, as well as a unique antioxidant complex making the oil very stable and resistant to heat and rancidity.
FREE Shipping | Earn Vitarock Rewards points by creating an account before you checkout - and get an extra discount on this product right away!
|Health Information||Antioxidants, Cardiovascular Health, Digestive Health, Essential Fatty Acids, Eye Health, Kosher, Nervous System Health, Non-GMO, Skin Care, Vegan|
|Feature||Canadian Company, Certified by the Non-GMO Project, Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union, Vegan|
*Always read the product label before using if you have any allergies or sensitivities. Product formulas may change over time, and while we try our best to keep information on our website current, there remains risk that slight product alterations may occur without warning at the manufacturing level.