Lee's Ghee Gold Standard Turmeric-Infused Ghee
An earthy tasting ghee with antioxidant properties, Gold Standard can be used for sautéing vegetables, making golden milk or melting on popcorn.
To make Lee's Ghee Gold Standard Ghee, they use Certified Organic and non-irradiated turmeric and black pepper.Turmeric root is traditionally used in Ayurveda and is known to be good for digestion, skin problems, and inflammation. Combining turmeric with ghee and black pepper increases the bioavailability of curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric). Although modern medical research has recently proven the health benefits of consuming turmeric, Ayurvedic medicine has been aware of the root's benefits for over five thousand years.
- Gold Standard contains turmeric and black pepper, which have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals.
- Curcumin is fat-soluble, so it is better absorbed in the body when taken with a fat.
- Black pepper's constituent, piperine, also aids in the absorption of curcumin.
100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Lee's Ghee is made from organic butter, which is grass-fed whenever possible.
- All of Lee's Ghee organic spices are non-GMO and non-irradiated.
A Lactose-Free Alternative to Butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance.
|Ingredients||Unsalted butter*, *turmeric, *black pepper*. / Beurre non salé*, curcuma*, poivre noir*. *Organic ingredients / *Ingrédients bio.
*Always read the product label before using if you have any allergies or sensitivities. Product formulas may change over time, and while we try our best to keep information on our website current, there remains risk that slight product alterations may occur without warning at the manufacturing level.