E-COMMERCE NATURAL PRODUCT SPECIALIST, Part-time
Vitarock is looking for an experienced, passionate, health-focused individual to join our team. The role will require an individual with exceptional knowledge of the for the Natural Health Product (NHP) industry, with excellent skills in e-commerce retail, and customer service. The successful candidate is an ethically-minded person who is committed and passionate about Vitarock’s core beliefs and strives to use business as a force for good.
Vitarock is a proud certified B Corporation. As such, we are committed to being a socially and environmentally responsible and are upheld to maintain rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
• Understand and monitor the ethical goods and NHP retail marketplace and trends.
• Play a lead role in cultivating strong, positive, long-lasting relationships with existing and prospective customers and suppliers.
• Actively engage with suppliers to source sustainably made products that meet our rigorous standards as a B Corp marketplace.
• Work closely with the Management Team to develop education-based programs to showcase our products and marketplace.
• Assist the Management team with ecommerce duties as delegated.
2+ years of experience with NHPs, with in-depth knowledge of industry brands and products
2+ years of experience in a retail setting, including a good working knowledge of ecommerce-based retail.
A comprehensive understanding of customer service and community outreach, with particular attention toward driving long-lasting community relationships.
Excellent spoken and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in science, health, nutrition, or a similar field.
In addition, we value the following qualities in our team members:
• Personality characterized by high quality standards, responsibility and engagement;
• Ability to interact with a range of personalities and many levels of the organization;
• Demonstrated self-motivation and the ability to take initiative;
• Project management and strong prioritization skills;
• Attention to and ability to execute details; and
• Adaptable to changing environment, customer and project needs.
Applying for this Position:
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your CV and related documentation to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.
This is a remote position, we are accepting applicants from across Canada at this time.
Vitarock is firmly committed to creating a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment at our company in all divisions. We support the safety of employees and clients of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We also strive to meet individualized accessibility to ensure full inclusion for everyone. If you are selected to proceed through the hiring process and need a reasonable accommodation, please inform the company representative that contacts you.
As part of the hiring process, in addition to the interview process, successful candidates may be required to complete a skills assessment and a reference/background check.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our mission is to be a successful online business without compromising our high standards. As a proud certified B Corporation, we strive to use business as force for good. We aim to be the go-to shopping destination for ethically-minded people who want to make the world a better place. Our team of experts pre-screen each of our products to make sure they meet our four pillars: Pure, Green, Safe & Fair.
Vitarock is firmly committed to creating a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment at our company in all departments. We support the safety of employees and customers of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We will also strive to meet individualized accessibility to ensure full inclusion for everyone.
Vitarock welcomes all to its online store and to its workplace environment.
Our company is based on mutual respect, tolerance, and encouragement, and we are working to help each other live up to these principles. We also ask that customers approach our dealings and conversations with respect and understanding. Vitarock does not tolerate harassment or discrimination in any form and will respond appropriately.