Life Choice Full Spectrum Digestive Enzyme
Life Choice Full Spectrum Digestive Enzyme offers the complete digestion of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, as well as fiber in the diet. Unless we eat an 80% raw foods diet, it is likely that undigested processed foods are accumulating in our arteries and tract. Life Choice Fulll Spectrum Digestive Enzyme is a Digestive Aid that helps with: Constipation, Bloating, Cramping, Flatulence & Belching Heartburn & Acid Reflux.
• Flatulence & belching
• Heartburn & acid reflux
• 100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade
Recommended Oral Dosage: Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with first bite of food/meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Duration of Use: For use beyond 4 weeks consult a health care practitioner
Recommended Use: Digestive enzyme. Helps digest proteins, Digestive aid.
Caution Risk Information: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, have diabetes, a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, cardiovascular disease, pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency or cystic fibrosis, have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, and tomato) are taking a anticoagulant/blood thinner, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic or are having surgery. Do not use if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction or are pregnant or are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or pork proteins. For use beyond 4 weeks consult a health care practitioner. Headaches, heartburn, abdominal pain, bloating, and hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Nausea, vomiting,and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Broad spectrum means the complete digestion of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, as well as fiber in the diet. Unless you eat an 80% raw foods diet, it is likely that undigested processed foods are accumulating in your arteries and in your digestive tract. This is the dual purpose of taking daily enzyme supplements: complete digestion and uncompromised blood circulation.
This new formula is the most bio-advanced enzyme on the market today. Each ingredient was researched by Eldon Dahl and sourced from the USP pharmaceutical grade, USA-manufactured enzymes.
• Acid maltase: Breaks down malt sugar.
• Alpha-Amylase: Breaks down starch.
• Alpha-galactosidase: Breaks down complex carbohydrates, prevents intestinal gas.
• Beet (root): Helps the kidneys and liver to process the amino acid known as SAM-e.
• Bromelain: Proteolytic enzyme from pineapple; breaks down proteins, reduces inflammation, and treats indigestion.
• FOS (Chicory root): Increases the flow of bile, supporting digestion.
• Glucomylase: Break down carbohydrates.
• Invertase: Breaks down sugars.
• Kale: Prevents constipation promoting regularity and a healthy digestive tract.
• L-Lysine (fermented): Supports the production of other proteins such as enzymes, antibodies and hormones.
• Lactase: Breaks down lactose in milk to make it possible for people with lactose intolerance to consume dairy without digestive problems.
• Lipase: Breaking down lipids (fats), in particular triglycerides, fat in the diet.
• Ox Bile: Bile helps digest the fats you eat, and aids in absorption of fat soluble vitamins.
• Pancreatic enzymes (Amylase, Lipase, Protease): Relieves symptoms of indigestion (eg, feeling of fullness, gas, bloating); helps the body to digest protein, starch, and fat.
• Papain: From papaya, helps break down proteins such as meat, also decreases swelling and inflammation in the colon; useful for with Crohn’s or celiac disease and ulcers.
• Peppermint: Aids in digestion, activates an anti-pain channel in the colon, (TRPM8), and reduces the pain linked to spicy foods.
• Pepsin: Breaks down proteins found in meat, eggs, dairy and other foods.
• Protease 3.0, 4.5, 6.0: Breaks down the peptide bonds in the protein foods separating the various amino acids needed by the body.
Protease (I & II): Breaks down proteins.
Digestive enzymes, as their name implies, help you break down food into smaller parts that can be absorbed, transported and utilized by every cell in your body. Digestion begins in your mouth, starting with saliva. As food passes into your stomach, proteins are worked on by various enzymes, mainly protease. From there, the food passes into your small intestine, (90% of digestion takes place in your small intestines) where lipase begins to break down fats, and amylase finishes off the carbohydrates.
Enzyme deficiency results in poor digestion and poor nutrient absorption. This creates a variety of gastrointestinal symptoms, including:
• Flatulence and belching
• Heartburn and acid reflux
• Chronic malabsorption can lead to a variety of illnesses. Think about it—if your body doesn’t have the basic nutritional building blocks it needs, your health and ability to recover from illness will be compromised.
Besides breaking down food, enzymes (particularly the proteases) can help with gut healing, controlling pathogens, and immune support. Your immune system begins in your gut—and if you have enzyme and digestive issues, chances are your immune system isn’t functioning as well as it should be.
Complicating matters, your capacity for enzyme production also declines with age. Research has shown that your natural enzyme production starts to decline by the time you’re about 20.
Studies show that, every ten years, your body’s production of enzymes decreases by 13 percent. So by age 40, your enzyme production could be 25 percent lower than it was when you were a child. And by the time you’re 70, you could be producing only ONE-THIRD of the enzymes you need.
Making matters worse, your stomach produces less hydrochloric acid as you age, and hydrochloric acid is crucial in activating your stomach’s digestive enzymes.
When digestion of foods requires such a heavy demand, enzyme supplies run short and your enzyme-producing capacity can become exhausted. Why does this matter? The high demand for digestive enzymes depletes your body’s production of metabolic enzymes, which every cell in your body needs in order to function.
At Life Choice, we are transparent and uncompromising in product quality, which is needed in today’s society, as processed foods by definition have had their enzymes removed for greater shelf life. Once in the body, these adulterated, unnatural foods cannot easily be broken down into the component nutrients the body needs. They offer little food value and are partly responsible for blocking the digestive tract and bloodstream, and also interfering with nutrient absorption. As we have been preaching, the key is bioavailability is being available at the cellular level.
|Feature||Canadian Company, Non-GMO|
|Size||60 vegetarian capsules|
*Always read the product label before using if you have any allergies or sensitivities. Product formulas may change over time, and while we try our best to keep information on our website current, there remains risk that slight product alterations may occur without warning at the manufacturing level.