Part of this policy is also outlined in the Terms and Conditions of Use. Please make sure you read that as well. Should you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vita Rock Inc. will collect the following information from you:
- Order Information. You may purchase products from vitarock.com as a registered or non-registered user. As a non-registered user, you still need to provide contact and billing information including your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, and billing address. You’ll also need to provide payment information including your credit card number. As a registered user, you will provide all the above listed information as well as other fields including your date of birth and sex.
- Account Information. When you register with us and create a vitarock.com account, we will store your login information and any other information associated with your account.
- Personal Medical Information and History. If you choose to call Vita Rock Inc. for a free consultation with our clinical health professionals, you may be required to provide personal information over the phone or online. Depending on your question and/or health condition, you may be asked to fill out a general medical intake form. Providing personal health information and/or filling out a general medical intake form is not mandatory for receiving consultation from our clinical health professionals; however, providing such personal information may improve the quality and relevancy of the consultation you receive from our clinical professionals. Any and all information you share with Vita Rock Inc. remains strictly confidential and you reserve the right to request a copy of any recorded information associated with your consultation.
Use of Collected Information
Vita Rock Inc. will always make clear what the information you provide will be used for:
- Processing Your Order. We will use your personal information to process your order. Your personal information will be shared with our warehouse in order to fulfill your order. An automatically generated email will be sent to you to notify you of your order and its status, and we may contact you personally by email or by phone should we have any questions or additional information to confirm about your order. To protect your information, Vita Rock Inc. uses advanced security and encryption technologies including SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to transfer your credit card information to a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant server, which will store these data. Learn more about Secure Payments & Shopping.
- Subscription. We will use your contact, shipping, and billing information for processing your subscriptions.
- Wish List. The information you provide when you register for an account with Vita Rock Inc. will be used for and associated with your personally managed Wish List.
- Charity Donation. We will share your personal information (excluding billing information) with the charity to which Vita Rock Inc. donates a percentage of each sale on your behalf. This information will be used to generate and send you a tax receipt for your donation.
- Live Health Consultation.Any personal information you provide before, during, or after your consultation with one of Vita Rock Inc.’s clinical health professionals will be used to improve the quality and relevancy of the consultation you receive.
- Third-Party Service Providers. The Vita Rock Inc. Team includes off-site companies and individuals who facilitate different aspects of the vitarock.com site and affiliated accounts. Examples of third-party service provider services include warehouse order processing, order shipping, data analysis, website and server logistics, payment information and credit card payment processing, and affiliate marketing. Vita Rock Inc. shares only the minimum personal information necessary for these third-party service providers to do their respective jobs. Vita Rock Inc. shares these data safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with each third-party service provider to protect the privacy and integrity of your information.
- E-Newsletter and Promotional Offers.By registering an account with Vita Rock Inc., you have the option to sign up for receiving the periodic vitarock.com E-Newsletter via email. You may also receive notice of promotional offers and services that we think will be of interest to you.
Accessing, Modifying, and Deleting Information
As a registered account user, you will be able to log into your account and view or modify any information on file including your personal details, contact information, billing address, payment settings, subscriptions, Wish List, and other details. You can also view your purchase history and current orders.
If you want to delete your account and no longer remain registered with vitarock.com, you may do so at any time. Vita Rock Inc. will save none of your data. If you want to register again, you will have to re-submit all the necessary information again.
Security Measures and Technologies
To protect your information, Vita Rock Inc. uses advanced security and encryption technologies including SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to transfer your credit card information to a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant server, which will store these data. These technologies rigorously protect your personal information and make online shopping as secure as currently possible. Even though it is still possible for someone to intercept and extract the data you submit online, these technologies and security measures make it very difficult and therefore it’s very unlikely it will happen.
However, you should also always be mindful to protect against unauthorized access to your account details including your password. If you access the vitarock.com website using a shared or public computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer. Vita Rock Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for misappropriated data resulting from use of a publicly accessible computer or open access internet service.
When Vita Rock Inc. shares your information with select third-party service providers, we do so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship in order to protect the privacy and integrity of your information.
If you have any questions or concerns about online security, or if you prefer to place your order with a Customer Service representative, please contact us at email@example.com or 855.735.6536.
Personal Information of Minors
You must be 18 years or older to make purchases from vitarock.com. If you are under the age of eighteen, please do not attempt to register or submit any personal information, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address, to Vita Rock Inc. In the event that Vita Rock Inc. realizes that a person under the age of eighteen has submitted personal information to vitarock.com, we will immediately and permanently delete the information.