All Good Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 Sport
Not all sunscreens are created equal. Our SPF 30 Sport Mineral Sunscreen Lotion covers the basics (broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and water-resistant) but goes the extra mile with a commitment to reef-friendly ingredients that are lightweight, non-greasy and actually hydrate and repair skin. All good, indeed.
Our popular sunscreen is made of reef friendly ingredients such as zinc oxide. It is super hydrating, easy to rub in and is grease free. No more chalky skin after applying sunscreen, All Good’s Sport Sunscreen lotion uses all plant-based ingredients that help the lotion blend in clear. Our sunscreen also protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Protection from HEV (blue light) from video calls and screens
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 16% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Oxybenzone free
- GMO free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)
- Made in the USA
|Health Information||Skin Care|
|Product Type||Skincare, Personal Care|
|Feature||B Corp, Certified Organic by USDA National Organic Standards Program, Cruelty Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan|
|Product Flags||Certified B Corporation, Cruelty Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, USDA Organic, Vegan|
|Ingredients||Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nanoparticle) Other Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Sesame indicum (Sesame Seed) Oil*, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Persea americana (Avocado) Oil*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Tapioca Starch*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Mauritia flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil*, Non GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
*Always read the product label before using if you have any allergies or sensitivities. Product formulas may change over time, and while we try our best to keep information on our website current, there remains risk that slight product alterations may occur without warning at the manufacturing level.